134a Refrigerant

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

you wouldnt know how to post without lying, liar.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

sorry liar. all i did was quote your lies. if they hurt, to bad. :-)

you pathetic little liar. you choked stevie. from your "two valves and a pipe" to your "expansion valve regulates condensor pressure" (BUWAHAHA!) youve choked. :-) its been a sincere pleasure to expose your ignorance, boy. :-)

lol......an assurance coming from a liar. no thanks. :-)

LOL! on which count? your two valves and a pipe? on the expansion valve controlling condensor pressure? BUWHAHAHA! :-)

LIAR! those were YOUR valves liar. youre the STUPID FUCK that was going to stand on the roof 24/7 regulating the pressures. :-)

it was YOUR stupid arrangement liar. all i did was tell you how foolish it was. "two valves and a pipe" BUWAHAHA!

lol....ok, so the expansion valve doesnt regulate the evap pressure just because i said so? lol.....what a stupid liar.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I could *never* have the courage and forthrightness of a Cindy Sheehan... I can only aspire to that level.

You, on the other hand, spin and weasel like any other Neo-Con faced with past mistakes. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

?? Are you congenitally deficient? Read the above again!

At this point, it doesn't matter if I choked or not... you're obviously lying, as all can see.

We don't trust you anymore... simple as that.

Temper, Nate! You're the one regulating the two valves, one in, and one out, of a straight piece of pipe... for whatever reason.

And there you are, up on the roof, twisting the valves.

Get your bullshit straight... condenser or evaporator? We can *all* see that the TEV regulates the evap pressure... or are you lying just for the sake of it? Sometimes (mostly!) I wonder... and it really doesn't matter, you don't have to regulate the condenser pressure if you put up with less ambient swings. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

He had to go and spoil it... silence is your friend, Nate. It's the only time you actually make sense! Point out the lie in my post above... __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

you aspire to go from shit to garbage. good for you.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i can no longer lie my way out of my own lies, nate" :-)

TRANSLATION --> "i choked, nate" :-)

that was YOUR ridiculous solution. im just enjoying putting it back for all to see. :-)

lol.....no, that was YOU who didnt realize pressures were dynamic. :-)

lol nice try LIAR! ive said from the beginning that the expansion valve regulates evaporator pressure. YOU were the one who called me an idiot for claiming it regulates the evaporator. shall i quote you? :-)

lol...WHAT A BACK-PEDDLE !!!! :-) it was you who said:

"> >> > You complete IDIOT! The expansion valve

BUWAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! :-) you little liar, trying to back-peddle, it wont work boy. google will ALWAYS remember you calling me an idiot for saying the txv regulates evap pressure. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

you said "no lying". you wouldnt know how to speak without lying. they taught you well.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Of course! All us non-serving 'Real Americans' like George Will, Pat Buchannan, Bill O'Reilly, Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Bill Kristol, Rush Limbaugh, Phil Gramm, Clarence Thomas, Newt Gingrich, Saxby Chambliss, Bill Bennett, Ken Starr, Judd Gregg, John Ashcroft, Tom Delay... Dick Cheney... *none* of us 'Real Americans'! __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Yes... congenitally deficient. See below.

You're still lying. It's all you've got, I'll give you that. Desperate measures for desperate men... or boy, as the case may be.

It was indeed my solution. You're still the one up on the roof, turning valves.

Are they dynamic in an icemaker?

Yeah... go ahead. I never said it didn't, and you can't find anywhere that I did.

Bad, bad Nate! Trying to take me out of context... God will punish.

Here's the original text:

you

me You complete IDIOT! The expansion valve controls the condensor pressure by *releasing* pressure at the *outlet*. TEV open, pressure drops! TEV closed, pressure rises! The compressor high Klixon will shut the compressor down if it's high threshold is reached.

As you can see, the evaporator never came up... and you are a 'disassembler', to quote our ignoramus Chief Executive. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Yes, we've all seen the lack of such... except for lying, of course.

More than once! You've choked many times...

OK, my work here is done. Nathan has admitted that anything he says about CFC's in the ozone layer (what started this mess) is utter crap, not worthy of consideration by normal human beings. If anyone wants the real scoop, there's plenty of good links available... here's one of the best:

Otherwise, as per his own instructions, please ignore Nathan W. Collier any time he mentions the ozone layer.

Also, you may feel free to ignore me any time I mention HVAC or non-cryo refrigeration. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

OK, my work here is done. Nathan has admitted that anything he says about CFC's in the ozone layer (what started this mess) is utter crap, not worthy of consideration by normal human beings. If anyone wants the real scoop, there's plenty of good links available... here's one of the best:

Otherwise, as per his own instructions, please ignore Nathan W. Collier any time he mentions the ozone layer.

Also, you may feel free to ignore me any time I mention HVAC or non-cryo refrigeration. __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

im glad to see youre beginning to accept who you are.

heh! its right there for all to see. your "it doesnt matter if i choked or not" is your piss poor recognition. i think its FUNNY AS HELL that you try to say that im a liar in hopes that if you say it enough that it will make your own lies fuzzy. wont work, liar. :-)

wow.....your acceptance is beginning to be impressive. :-) im glad to see that youre beginning to recognize yourself.

lol.....yet more transferrance. you forget one thing though, _im_ the one who knows the proper solution, and _you_ are the stupid f*ck who was going to stand on the roof 24/7 turning valves. :-) BUWAHAHAHA!

absolutely. its almost nonexistant (suction) right before going into harvest. what would you like to know?

you filthy liar.....and the ironic part is that it made you out to be even a BIGGER idiot than anything else youve said. :-)

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response, nate"

lol.....twist and spin, wont help your LIES any! you called me an idiot because YOU thought the expansion valve regulates the condensor pressure. you even defended it later. you are a fool and a liar and i think its hilarious. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

exactly! you lie one after another.

TRANSLATION --> "i give up nate, my lies arent working"

lol.....as if your ignorance wasnt obvious from teh start. :-) dont forget ozone depletion, as you know no more than anybody else.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III