134a Refrigerant

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

well yeah, but being the dumbass comes so easy for you that it almost takes the fun out of it.

almost. :-)

BUWHAHAHA!

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot defeat your logic and proof so ill attack your grammar" :-)

usually attacking grammer comes before the "my personal emails" bit, but for the most part youre on course.

it is, as clearly proven in my links:

from

near the bottom underelectronic leak detectors:"Refrigerant has a higher specific volume than air, therefore refrigerantswill fall when exposed to atmospheric pressures. This means leak detectingon the bottom sides of the piping or components will be more effective indetecting a leak and will save you time." from
(operating manual of the electronicleak detector that i personally use):"Be aware that refrigerants are invariably heavier than air and will tend tofall from or collect below actual leak points/sources. Searching belowareas of potential leaks is invariably the most effective and reliable wayof finding such."

:-)

there you go being a LIAR again. i never suggested argon was lighter than air. i clearly stated that the concentration wasnt enough to be a problem. i understand why you must lie, throw personal insults, and spin....it is afterall what youre left with....but if youre going to lie at least come up with _something_ ive actually said.

lol to top it off youre a narcissist. ok ramjw, bow to the mightly liberal. lol.

lol.....you just keeping getting better and better.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

now you know what i know? oh yes omnipotent liberal. we quake at your presence.

btw, you do know what comes after personal insults, "my personal emails", and attacking grammar dont you? i bet i can tell you what your next move will be. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

lol. there is a link somewhere, and if anybody can find it i know its you, that describes all the steps stephen is taking. goes from losing on facts to personal insults to "everybody loves me, but they only tell me in my personal email" to grammar attacks, etc. i already know stephens next step but want to find that link before i mention it. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I'll bet Bill doesn't have a clue as to why you have to LDP before you can LACC=20 from a different block of memory on the TI 320F2497 DSP... but I damn sure know that fumes accumulate along the floor. Sparky the Fire Dog taught me that one! __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Tell it to Dave!

Bill: do you assert that the air one foot north of the equator doesn't mix with the air one foot south of the equator? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

: )

: ) : )

__ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Bill... does the air one foot north of the=20 equator mix with the air one foot south of the equator? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Vortex, Bill... vortex.

Does the air one foot north of the equator mix with the air one foot south of it? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Bill: do you assert that the air one foot north of the equator doesn't mix with the air one foot south of the equator? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Come on Steve, haven't you heard of "don't ask, don't tell?"

;-)

Gay escorts? In the Bush White House? Say it isn't so! __ Steve .

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo