134a Refrigerant

....i bet your old lady does. :-)

lol....sorry. guess i shoulda said your "old man" does. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

All your base are belong to us! Somebody=20 set up us the bomb! You know what you doing... __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Ask her when she's bowlegged .... : ) =20

Why Nate!.... we all know *you're* my beeotch...

__ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

from turning tricks down at the truck stop? ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

How we make our money is none of your business!

(whispers) nnnnnnoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... scientists, Nate.....ssssccciiieennnccceeee. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

no argument there.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

(whispers) nnnnnnoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... scientists, Nate.....ssssccciiieennnccceeee. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

......which you know nothing of.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Lame! C'mon, Nate... give it a try. It should be easy, if you really believe the bullshit you've been posting. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

TRANSLATION --> "youre right nate, i cannot refute your evidence"

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

In that case, I win, by default. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

TRANSLATION --> "you win, nate"

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

In that case, I win, by default. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

TRANSLATION --> "you win, nate"

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

In that case, I win, by default. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

just goes to show how full of shit you are. seminar liberals are taught to never _ever_ let an opposing view get the last word (yes, i know how it works) no matter what. you feel that if you tell a lie often enough that everyone around you will believe it. well mr. seminar liberal, nobody is falling for your line of crap no matter how many times you puke it up. win? lol.... by your own admission youre a loser and im not referencing a silly internet argument, im talking about in life. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

In that case, I win, by default. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

you just tell yourself whatever you need to in order to convince yourself that youve actually accomplished something to promote your agenda (beyond exposing yourself for the true dumb ass that you are). :-)

youve tried to impress us with your education, made multiple direct and indirect references to my ass and my penis, spun more straw men then ive seen in some time, thrown so many herrings that you simply must be tired....but in the end its quite evident that your just one big pile of shit....human garbage who is here only to promote his political agenda.

.....and you failed miserably. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

lol for sure. i really hope he's the next democratic presidential nominee.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier