134a Refrigerant

And yet, you haven't posted one of them. You'd imagine that there would be some substance to your assertions, since you repeat them so often. We all read, here... it's the nature of the medium.

I'm ready to trust that we can all read here.

But I can post links from those that do... and I have. Remember... your conjectures on ozone depletion have no weight, by your own admission. My entire purpose here is accomplished... it only took 1300 some-odd posts to get you to admit that you can't be believed when you assert anything about ozone depletion. Feel free to post links by others... but any opinion you may post about it carries no weight, by your own admission.

It's 'the', not 'teh', by the way... __ Steve "i recognize my limitations and immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell
Stephen Cowell

TRANSLAITION --> "those liberal seminars didnt prepare me for you nate" :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III