Chrysler radio locked...help

This is funny on so many different levels....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill,

I wasn't commenting on whether it was right or not. As you were on the "illegal alien" issue, I was pointing out that laws were broken. I am not familiar with Iraq criminal code under Sadaam, but I am more than sure that it contained a provision, against invading the country and deposing the resident dictator by force. The Iraqis were *legally* justified, in executing those American and coalition troops that they did, as the state of Texas is *legally* justified in executing the Mexican and other nationals that it finds committing crimes within its borders. Technically, our troops were criminals. Now that we have a sympathetic puppet government installed, of course the "terrorists" who continue to fight back are, technically speaking, the criminals.

You are attempting to use *moral* justification for illegal acts, which is like mixing apples and oranges. I could do the same thing, but stating that Mexican workers, who (a) want to work, and (b) many of whom are Indians or mestizos with a prior claim to the continent, have more right to "American" jobs than the welfare recipients who live here, but are just not interested.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reread what I quoted from your statement, with emphasis on the spelling.

Can you not think past the next assault? That was Rummy's problem in

2003....

http://www.wash>>

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Hey! Unclear bombs are much more dangerous than nuclear ones. A unclear bomb was drop in the European Union Parlament and now they want Turkey to join the union.

In that case a nuclear bomb over the Parlament could be much much better.

Best Regards, Fidelio

"Matt Macchiarolo" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

http://www.wash>>>

Reply to
Fidelio

Why are the good citizens of Kalifornia instructing their police to refuse to enforce the laws that were enacted to protect them from kriminals?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Even Texas restricts le pena de muerte to vicious murderers. I like this part, "The LAPD and the L.A. city attorney recently requested an injunction against drug trafficking in Hollywood..." Translation: We'll get you for contempt, if we can't get you for violating our laws. When I made my trip to L.A. the happiest people I ever saw, were those driving U-Hauls, headed back east.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My courts?

Reply to
Billy Ray

My courts? I live a couple thousand miles away.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Isn't she the one that got on TV a few years back and said something to the effect of no one ever needed to own a gun and then was asked the next day why she owned a registered firearm and had a concealed carry permit. Then made a big show of turning a gun in.... the problem being the gun turned in was not the one listed on her permit?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Are you implying that duly elected Demoncrats are lying sacks of doggie-do?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I think you mean "duly elected politicians." Of course, the ones that are appointed by the Supreme Court can do no wrong...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III