Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

used Grand Jeep Cherokee Limited advice needed.
A friend of the neighbors wants to sell me his 94 Limited GJC for 8000$. Considering the vehicle has 300,000km on it, even though 8k is totally out of the Question; what's a fair price for it? Do...
3
3

speedo gears?
I was clocking my speedometer the other day with my GPS (I have 31" tires and 4.56 gears on my 98 TJ SE) and I found that the speedometer was reading 64mph at an actual speed of 60mph (on the GPS)....
6
6

Wanted: Bumpers for '97 Wrangler
Hello there, If any of you have any black bumpers that you're looking to get rid of, i'd be willing to take them off your hands. I can't pay you anything for them, but i'd be willing to pay for...
3
3

Re: no power steering, ok to drive?
Is it the box itself or the pump? I would tend to beleive the pump would have problems instead of the box. Do you have any leaks? Is the fluid still full?
6
6

Re: Rear track bars
Are you saying you removed them?
6
6

Should I buy a 91 Cherokee?
I am looking at a 1991 Cherokee with 136,000 km on it. Great body with just a little paint bubbling on the passenger side. One owner who bought it new then went to a van and traded the Jeep for it....
2
2

Re: OT (was "Jeep thing or sheep thing?)
The Lottery is a graduated tax on studipity. Frank Sawin
3
3

Re: Canadian source's for fan clutch
I had to bite the big one and get it from the stealer... Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Snow wrote:
2
2

Re: Almost did not make it home last night
I would try fuel filter first. Starting then running a short distance then stopping is a classic sign of a clogged filter.
10
10

Re: Hot Water Shower
Re: Yes. Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA
6
6

Re: 00 Wrangler TJ Overheating Normal?? - Yes, According to Dealer
Idling in 110F heat will overheat most any motor with a stock cooling system. You have no airflow for the radiator to do it's job. You can stick a 3 row Be Cool in it like I did and idle all day in...
11
11

Re: jacking my XJ
I bash my axle tubes on rocks all the time. I also jack right from the center of the diff a lot. Hell you can drill a hole in your front axle tube if you want (ok well I wouldnt). Its dry past the...
2
2

ADVICE: Summitville Ghost Town Trail in CO
Has anyone done this trail? Is it worth it for scenic value? (it's not a difficult trail) I'm taking my 9 yr. old daughter on a Jeeping/camping trip in the Rubi to the San Juan Mtns and coming from...
2
2

Now that the Cherokee is discontinued
Will I have problems getting it serviced? I have a '97 XJ 4x4 Will parts be hard to get? I like it and would like to keep it for another 4 or 5 years but want to make sure it can be serviced? Please...
5
5

Dana 20 Transfercase Needed
I am looking for a Dana 20 transfer case for my 76 CJ5 Jeep. Please email me at if you have or know of a good one. Thanks.