Drffield again

Okay, still 3 sets of tickets left including camping, let me know if you want a set!!

So far, me, lee and martyn

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Right.

Im up for this - Will have to convince Bec :)

Will we be able to camp together do you recon?

Lee - Are you going up in the 110, or roughing it in the RR?

If I did come, Convoy ahoy!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I have given this serious thought... not the show, the choice of vehicle.

We've decided to go in the RR on account of it's a fair trog with the caravan and we won't be taking the dogs :-) will prob go via A50, M1 etc etc :-) Friday afternoon as soon as I can get my arse out of bed as I'll have been on nights till 7am.

:-)

The down side is I can't hose the RR out after the weekend.

Reply to
Lee_D

yes, we all camp together on the stand

Send me your home address Mark and the tickets will be on their way to you. Just ROT13 the e-mail address!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Sent!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

whey !!

I'll pack some extra bin bags and sticky tape ;-)

Reply to
Lee_D

Make sure they are Newcastle under lyme's finest.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

On or around Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:46:55 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

Pity it's not on the 3rd/4th, I'll be oop north for harchery. can't justify

2 trips in 2 weeks though.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Sounds like a no-brainer, dump the spears dude!

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:16:37 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

also, I've not got a landy on the road.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Brrrrrr !!!!!!!

Any one got Bills email addy? I bet he would be interested.

I've not got it on this machine.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D