Drffield again

Okay, still 3 sets of tickets left including camping, let me know if you want a set!!
So far, me, lee and martyn -- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more
carefully."
To reply direct rot13 me
bURRt the 101 Camper www.simoni.co.uk 200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
On 27/04/2008 11:46, Simon Isaacs wrote:

Right.
Im up for this - Will have to convince Bec :)
Will we be able to camp together do you recon?
Lee - Are you going up in the 110, or roughing it in the RR?
If I did come, Convoy ahoy!
--
Mark
1996 90 300tdi
wrote in message

I have given this serious thought... not the show, the choice of vehicle.
We've decided to go in the RR on account of it's a fair trog with the caravan and we won't be taking the dogs :-) will prob go via A50, M1 etc etc :-) Friday afternoon as soon as I can get my arse out of bed as I'll have been on nights till 7am.
:-)
The down side is I can't hose the RR out after the weekend.
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:34:16 +0100, Mark Solesbury

yes, we all camp together on the stand
Send me your home address Mark and the tickets will be on their way to you. Just ROT13 the e-mail address! -- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."
To reply direct rot13 me
bURRt the 101 Camper www.simoni.co.uk 200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight

Sent!
--
Mark
1996 90 300tdi
wrote in message

whey !!
I'll pack some extra bin bags and sticky tape ;-)
On 29/04/2008 15:52, Lee_D wrote:

http://images35.fotki.com/v1168/photos/3/386139/5323623/SG1L0054-vi.jpg?1209483265
Make sure they are Newcastle under lyme's finest.
--
Mark
1996 90 300tdi
wrote in message

http://images35.fotki.com/v1168/photos/3/386139/5323623/SG1L0054-vi.jpg?1209483265
Brrrrrr !!!!!!!
Any one got Bills email addy? I bet he would be interested.
I've not got it on this machine.
Lee D
On or around Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:46:55 +0100, Simon Isaacs

Pity it's not on the 3rd/4th, I'll be oop north for harchery. can't justify 2 trips in 2 weeks though.
message enlightened us thusly:

Sounds like a no-brainer, dump the spears dude!
;-)
Lee D
On or around Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:16:37 +0100, "Lee_D"

also, I've not got a landy on the road.

Site Timeline