Beam bender. Disco 1997

Does anyone know where I need to cover? I guess some insulation tape should sort it. Is it just a matter of line up against the garage door and apply tape such that the part of the beam that normally starts uphill from the horizontal, so to speak, doesn't. I'm keen to sort this as will be towing too.

Having just spoken to a chap at work who forked out a small lottery win for

2 bits of stick tape I thought how had can it be...

Then again.. last time I thought that it took me 2 years to sort :-)

Lee D.

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D