Wtd: Safari roof for SWB '88.

I'm just about to paint Percy but before I do I thought I'd check incase anyone has a SWB Safari roof.

I'm looking for the complete thing, roof sides and correct safari windows. Also for the trim to be present and correct. I can get replacement trim so it's not essential.

I am very nearly finished with the pre painting prep so time is of the essence so to speak as I want to get it done before the month end.

If you have such a roof please contact me via the site below.

Regards

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

you bringing Percy to Cannock Lee?

Si

Reply to
simonk

Found this on E-bay. May be of interest?

Frazer

wrote

Got a roof now locally...thanks for the emails.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D