Bored

It's an exe I'm trying to launch, so starterfile shouldn't be necessary. I think the problem is XP being too sodding clever and trying to use AutoPlay, despite the small matter of me having turned it off.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

|| I'm going shopping. Bruce's birthday today and I'm going to buy || some fillet steak as we need to use the last of the stilton up. || -- || Nikki ||

Steak, Stilton - bottle of nice red? Two bottles? Sounds like one of mine. Have a good time.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Well If you haven't got the Landrovers across Britain DVD then get it.... Over 2 hours of Landrovers :-) and not the usual trash either. I've watched it a couple of times now.. even the kids are enjoying it.

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Oh please start - all prepared food is pet hate of mine

Reply to
pl.white

Well, there's pizza. Lovely if you make your own, and spectacularly easy (if not quick) if you have a breadmaker. Not the brittle/chewy stuff you get from the supermarkets.

And sorbet...

Reply to
David French

Twas Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:20:07 -0000 when "Mac" put finger to keyboard producing:

Bally hec, it's dawn already?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

There's some shareware on ZDNET for Windoze that claims to banish mosquitos within a 2 metre radius of the PC. Maybe if you're really bored you can download it and verify my result. You see I just tried it and can't see a single mossi in this or any other room of the house. Excellent. So, maybe it works, or maybe they don't like the -2C of an English winter's night?

Reply to
Paul Brown

There's some shareware on ZDNET for Windoze that claims to banish mosquitos within a 2 metre radius of the PC using some harmonics from the PC speakers. Maybe if you're really bored you can download it and verify my result.   You see I just tried it and can't see a single mossi in this or any other room of the house. Excellent.   So, maybe it works, or maybe they don't like the -2C outside cold of an English winter's night?

Reply to
Paul Brown

If you're really bored, you could plan how many gearboxes you need to take on your next foray into the great northern wilderness, or work out the best way of getting the wrong type of fuel out of a landrover tank without your extremities freezing to the ground. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

At least I know they were posted on time ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

Get her...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Only joking David, did you ever write the definitive account of your Iceland trip? If so I must have missed the posting as I've spent a fair bit of the last three months away from the group and the country. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

I think he's on this picture someplace - heading back to collect some EP90 or summat

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Bloomin' works that does! I'd expected it to do everything except the delete of the files after copying them, but it does that too.

Installed and working, and I think I might have a few other uses for it as well.

Cheers

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

What was it? The TV is more likely to send you to sleep than keep you awake from what I can tell of tonights selection. The only thing worth watching was the thing with Julie Walters in and I missed the start, so wont bother. I might go and watch The Two Towers in a bit. I got the Special Edition DVD for one of my birthday presents just before Christmas and haven't watched it yet.

Reply to
Nikki

My 101 came with about 10 free sachets of that stuff. Finally got round to moving it yesterday when i pulled out the medics seat. Looks a bit mouldy though..

I also think i have enough emergency silver blankety things to wrap the whole 101 :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Doh!

Reply to
David French

Mine were free - kids prescriptions. I've never ever managed to come across a single person who has got their kids to drink the dioralyte anyway. Lemonade tastes much nicer and is nearly as good. I know which one I'd rather drink any day.

Reply to
Nikki

Nice with corriander.

Reply to
Nikki

Couldn't agree more. Potato and leek is one of the kids favourites. We do have a couple of tins in the cupboard though for when Bruce goes shooting.

Reply to
Nikki