Bored

Yup, your spelling is fine - do you have a spell checker? Thats the only way I can spell these days! - bugger, I sound old - AGH! Old at 18!!!!!!! Perhaps its time to have more to drink???

Reply to
Chris Naylor

With all the extras, that should keep you away from Land Rovers for the rest of the year.

Reply to
David G. Bell

Or a teaspoon of Masala Chat powder. Beth

Reply to
Beth Clarke

You've got to be really ill to want to drink the stuff, at which point it doesn't really matter what it tastes like...

Reply to
David Sillitoe

People think I'm bonkers spending so much time cooking real food for me and the family... I just couldn't eat the s**te they microwave from the chill cabinet in Tescos... While I'm cooking they're more than likely queueing for more crap at the Next sale or whatever... more fool them!

Reply to
David Sillitoe

It's about priorities.

I'd happily grab a filled baton at Morrisons if it let me get the time to look around a sale which might have something I could use. And my experience of Next and their like is that most things they sell just don't suit me, but what I have bought there can last for years.

Some people even make their own clothes. I drive a Land Rover. We differ on what we wish to spend time on.

Reply to
David G. Bell

And you never thought of going looking?

Reply to
David G. Bell

|| I might go and watch The Two || Towers in a bit. I got the Special Edition DVD for one of my || birthday presents just before Christmas and haven't watched it yet. || -- || Nikki ||

I got this for Xmas too. I saw the first one last year (and got the DVD, so I've seen it several times). Then I got No.2 for Xmas, but didn't have time to watch it. Then the kids dragged me to the cinema to see No.3 last week. So I know the beginning and the end, and have yet to see the middle. Weather forecast predicts a lot of glum dreary weather over the next few days, so I'm sure I will get round to it. Every time I get out to do something with Tiggrr, the rain starts to come down.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

||||||| I'm going shopping. Bruce's birthday today and I'm going to buy ||||| some fillet steak as we need to use the last of the stilton up. ||||| ||| ||| Steak, Stilton - bottle of nice red? Two bottles? Sounds like one ||| of mine. Have a good time. ||| ||| || It was very nice. On the second bottle now and I believe that there || may be some nice brandy in the cupboard, which we are going to have || with some coffee, after the cheescake I made. || -- ||

Nikki, I don't believe this! It's Bruce's birthday, you've had a steak, you're on the second bottle of wine and it's half past eleven. And what are you doing? Sitting at the computer talking to us lot. Priorities, girl!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

|||| Any way I've got to go and lie down. Its taken me an awfull long || time to type this message. Finished the wine. Hope my spelling is || OK -- || Nikki ||

About time too (see other thread).

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I do proper chips.

Reply to
Nikki

I am glad I could still spell last night and no I don't have a spell check on my computer. Only 18? You need to get some more drinking done.

Reply to
Nikki

True.

Reply to
Nikki

It amazes me the amount of kids that live on freezer meals that you can put in the microwave and don't know what real food is.

My kids love cooking and I let them help whenever they want. Danielle at the age of 10 and a half can make herself and her Mum and Dad a lovely cup of tea, as well as cook bacon and eggs for us.

Reply to
Nikki

I refuse to go and watch the end without seeing the middle, and Bruce hasn't seen the first one(not all of it anyway), so refused to watch the DVD last night. It was far more entertaining leaning out the bedroom window watching the council estate empty from the working mens club two doors down.

Reply to
Nikki

Waiting for him to get out the shower!

Reply to
Nikki

I think I'm doing quite well this morning. Kids have been fighting since

8am. Its at time like this I hate Bruce for being able to sleep through WWIII - courtesy of Isaac and his ability to irritate his bigger sisters to the point where they are screaming and start throwing possessions across the room. We have a broken window from the sound of it. Better go and knock their heads together...
Reply to
Nikki

SHHH! Don't let the parents hear you say that - they allready think I drink far too much! I'm sure there lining liver donors up for me allready!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Way to go! ;-)

Reply to
David Sillitoe

I use MusicMatch partly because it was the first ripper I tried and it worked alright. I've done all of our 3,000 odd CDs now, although I may redo them at a better sampling rate when I have a spare year or so!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother