Defender anyone?

Hello...

Been to Rogers today, after seeing a 90 on their website..

Really Really like it. Its a 98 300tdi 90, 78 on the clock with loads of extras on it...

If i was to think of getting it, id need to get rid of mine...

Nige?

Id rather it go to a good home, rather than trade in and auction...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Im looking for a 90 of that sort of vintage to take the greenlaning pressure off my 110. Is it a SW?

Reply to
nullified

Well, its not a SW, but it does have windows in the back. Non sliding ones so they dont

Its got some 'stuff' on it...

Rock Sliders Steering Guard Safari Snorkel

2" Suspension Lift Full length uprated turbo intercooler

Its a 1990 90, in a fetching Eastnor Green.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

sounds close to what we're seeking. price?

Reply to
nullified

Price - the amount of money needed to purchase something!!

Dunno... 4 grand?

Taxed and tested. Not sure how long though.

Im going to have another look at the weekend.

Whats your timescale, and where do you live? Im in NN10.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Thanks for the info Mark. I'm afraid its a little out of my range though, so good luck with your sale

Reply to
nullified