Disco curly dash! + Disco for sale

Hi All

I have tried to part ex my 96 disco td. After being insulted, one of the excuses they used was curly dash. I have been shown a bit of plastic which clamps it down, but at £150 it is expensive. WIWLTK is does any of you experienced chappies or chapesses have an economical solution to this problem. Any suggestions on price for said vehicle. 96 td 7seater 116500 miles can send photos if interested.

-- Regards

Paul Tasker

P.S. If you use the reply button. Remove the CRAP in front of ntlworld

Reply to
Paul Tasker

On or around Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:44:03 GMT, "Paul Tasker" enlightened us thusly:

check what they're selling for on eBay, is my advice. seems a useful guide to what stuff actually fetches.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Curly dash repair kit??

MPS 4x4 Store £29.99 in black for really bad curlies; £39.99 in grey or beige for early curlies.

Not tried them myself yet but I'm about to order the black one for my Disco.

Other people supply them as well but ISTR that their prices aren't as keen.

HTH. Bob.

Reply to
Bob Sinclair

On or around Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:00:03 +0000 (UTC), "Bob Sinclair" enlightened us thusly:

timed out.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thanks Peoples!!