disco1 spider

further to my starter motor not turning problem looking on the net the spider immobiliser is mentioned as a likely culprit. are these available still as a spare part? found a place on the net that do a compatible replacement for £80.

paul.

Reply to
Paul

Spiders (AMR4889) haven't been available off Land Rover for a couple of years, the replacement kit that they superceded it to is to be honest cr*p. We get ours reconditioned for about £40, but I can't remember the name of the company(they advertise in LRO tho)

Reply to
Mark Dickinson

is the plug that over-rides the spider so that it can be removed still available, just so i can keep the vehicle on the road whilst the spider is reconditioned.

Reply to
Paul