editor@mk4x4.org.uk

Phil,

Do you have a firm date for the Langdale Quest visit? I have publicised the concept on

<metalthrasher

Sorry about that - bloomin micorosoft products, early morning blearyness and an idiot at the keyboard!

Neil

Reply to
<metalthrasher

This is a common 'morning' problem with most computers in my experience... Mine also suffers from it late at night after the third bottle of programming aid ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother