Fairly fruitfull morning..

I say morning, I started the job last night but my rechargeable driil ran flat and it started raining. but I've moved my spare wheel carrier off my back (broken and corroded) door and onto the bonnet, only had to destroy two of the bolts to get it off, used all new bolts to mount it on the bonnet.

is I needed to turn the wheel upside down so that the boltswould reach the holes...
yes, and I ran out of bolts.. only two short though.http://community.webshots.com/photo/122519215/123388246OrQVBC and I managed to drill a hole through one of the main bolts to put a padlock on, very happy with that.

Oh, I also took those 5W bulbs out of my speedo and but the 3W ones back... thanks for the warning....

Also took the wife to collect her new SAAB (bloody fast that).

Now I'm waiting for someone who's supposed to be coming to buy my peugeot

are they always really really late when they even bother to turnup... I think I'll go make a cup of tea. anyone want a peugeot?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I usually use a digestive......

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Twas Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:31:54 -0000 when "Lee_D" put finger to keyboard producing:

You need a bigger mug for your tea ;o)