FS: - 101 Camper : Morph

Give a Morph a home!

I understand Cahoot do a nice "on line" thing...ahem.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

|| Give a Morph a home! || ||

No, Lee, you utter utter bastard, just when I thought I was in recovery! All that work Tom did - wasted.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Go on, you know you want to. Club membership forms may be downloaded from

...walks away whistling....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Steve Taylor uttered summat worrerz funny about:

:-)

If you buy him Richard I'll throw in some spares too.....

A Cheese cake slicer and a Garlic bread board ;-)

seriously...you know you want to! Transit indeed! Pah!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

|| Steve Taylor uttered summat worrerz || funny about: || |||| No, Lee, you utter utter bastard, just when I thought I was in |||| recovery! All that work Tom did - wasted. |||| ||| ||| Go on, you know you want to. Club membership forms may be downloaded ||| from

Reply to
Richard Brookman

|| Transit indeed! Pah!

With Weber carb conversion fitted last weekend, should be doing ~30 mpg with a top end of 80 or so. Plus the cab is dimensioned for the more generously-waistlined. Plus standing room in the back. I'm happy with that.

Fairly.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Richard Brookman uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Nowt a smaller steering wheel and power steering wouldn't sort... Martyn will tell you the same...

er..

wot?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Well looks like he's going, though I'm sure the bloke who's having him will pamper him with all sorts of toys and improvements... seems a nice enough chap ;-)

Still at least I can keep an eye from a distance.

Bwaaaaahhh haaaaah ahhhhh

...hang on though, I'll be getting a 110 and I can finally get to do some work on Percy again :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Anyone we know ?

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Steps forward!!!

Reply to
Nige

Wahey ! Glad to know its gone to a good home. Welcome on board. Can we look forward to seeing your membership of the

101 club ?

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

As long as there's no rivet counters!!! I will certainly jion the club matey, send me a link if you would.

Reply to
Nige

You dont live too far from me either matey!!!

Reply to
Nige

There is a friendly mixture of pragmatists and rivet counters. Being of the pragmatic faction myself, can I interest you in a trutrac or electrac diff - I am trying to get a batch of 10 done, and I have takers for three so far.

I will certainly jion the club matey, send me a link if you

https://

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

You in Dewsbury ? We´re near jn 19 M62

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Bradford/Leeds matey!

Reply to
Nige

26 then ? 20 minutes, or 50 as the 101 trundles.

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Aye, or 10 as the Subaru goes! or 7 on the ZZR!!

Reply to
Nige

I'm not sure Nige will bother - he's only likely to own the 101 for a couple of months.. ;-)

Reply to
EMB

Done!!!!

However long i own it for, it will be cherished & looked after correctly. It will also be used for what it was made for (well, i suppose i could run some folk over & chuck 'em in the back.....)

Got me first green lane event planned already, in the Yorkshire Dales!

Reply to
Nige