FS: J LO SIII Station wagon

Tis a sad sad day! Sis is selling up.... sniff sniff.

Here is the ebay ad

heres the web pages with mucho pics of the renovation work.

I've put some blood and sweat in to this truck, should last someone a great many years.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

She's not after a RRC LSE is she? I have a corker on eBay & would take PX on a nice series??????

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Just be aware that ebay will pull your auction if anyone grasses you up for the paypal fees thing. It's against the rulse. I got my balls half chopped off for it. You might find it amusing that paypal & ebay are the same!

Also, i would NEVER take paypal for anything over £150, it's just not worth the grief mate.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Cheers Nige, passed it on to her. Also mentioned your RRC but doubt she would be interested as she commutes now, mentioned it all the same though.

I'd have it myself if I hadn't got Percy to refurb too. I can't really justify another Landie :-(

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:51:06 -0000, "Lee_D" scribbled the following nonsense:

seems like lots of us having a clear out....

Simon Isaacs

Percy eh? show me more!!

Nige

--

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

Percy as in...

I'm sure you've seen him before though.

Lee.

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:51:06 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

MASL is as slow as a slow thing this morning. Personally, I prefer TinyURL now.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:42:33 +0000, Nige enlightened us thusly:

Paypal charge me for accepting credit card payments though, buggrem. I believe that private payments non-credit-card are free. Not quite sure why I should pay the bloody fees, although if you're a merchant accepting credit card payments you have to pay the fees.

Ickier charge an extra 70p for using credit cards, so either they're naughty or it's not illegal.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:51:06 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

why?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Slower... Normally it's PDQ, much quicker than tinyurl. Personally I don't trust tinyurl and all the other machines you get redirected through when you click a tinyurl link. What data are they harvesting?

As to speed I have a feeling that there has been a massive increase in spam traffic (or the blow back from) in the last week, my hosting service has been having sever troubles with server overload due to it.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:22:50 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

I gather there's a new virus/worm about.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Why is she selling or why is it a sad day? :-s

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:36:39 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

silly arse. why's she selling?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Er, I think it's purely down to not using it much, JLO is a second car and has been parked up for several months if not a year. I think basically after it was revamped & MOT'd she ran it for 12 months then interest became depleated. She also commutes which kind of takes the novelty value off pootling around.

It really is a nice motor and sounds loverly being the 6 Cylinder. If I wasn't watching me own pennies then I'd have it myself knowing it pretty much inside out. I've got a rechassis to think of though on my IIa and thats on my list of things to do when I'm feeling wealthy.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Just an update... looks like JLO is being exported to America.

Unreal! My welding knows no borders ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Impressive!

Went for a nice amount too!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Indeed, makes me think of polishing my Percy ..... LOL!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:14:36 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

boo hisss.

that's the trouble with BiN prices, though. Always leaves you wondering if you could've got more. Although if you set the BiN at a level you're happy with, you can't actually complain that you got less than you wanted either.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Same here - shame to see it leave our shores. I would have been interested, but I missed the end of the auction and also wasn't sure how the engine would be towing a 2 ton trailer.

Reply to
Danny