FS: RR and what's it worth?

I've been asked by a friend to see what his 1985 (B) Range Rover 3.5 might be worth, since he's selling it.

I haven't looked closely, but it's very clean from a distance, has a new MOT, tax and FSH with an apparently genuine 53k miles (3 owners from new).

It's Located down south, has electric windows, power steering and is an auto. I've heard the engine running close up and it made me jealous - I want that engine in my 110 :)

Reply to
danny

£600?
Reply to