Internal netting type luggage racks - where to buy 'em?

I'm after a couple of internal luggage racks, the sort made up of two poles with netting in between if you know what I mean. Anyone got any ideas where they can be got?

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Hi Steve,

What about the ones from Disco Doris

Chris

PS posted you that tenner on thursday, should be with monday if you haven't already got it

Reply to
Chris Ward

PS posted you that tenner on thursday, should be with monday if you

Chris, it arrived this morning thanks :-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

If you can improvise the poles, then you can buy the bungee nets from Poundland ...

Reply to
QrizB

Must be similar to Poundstretcher as they had some nets in there the other week.

Reply to
Nikki