Konis in P38a- comments?

Anybody care to comment on what new Konis did for their P38a? Hard to be completely objective when you've just shelled out big buck$ for dampers, but was there any difference?

Kieran Sunny Melbourne, Australia '98 RR 4.0 New motor at 83000 km's (thanks LR!)

Reply to
Hans Niesen-Bumpsadesi

Andy Cunningham has them in his, I think. Ride seemed pretty good to me.

David

Reply to
David French

Kieran, how did you get the new motor? Why did it need one?

Can I wangle one for my P38A which may have the infamous shifted liner?

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts