LandRover radio cassete code

I'm changing the cassete on the Disco to a LR single CD but need the code of my original cassete as I'll try to sell it on Ebay ( everything else seems to sell on there!) should my local landrover dealer charge me for this ? or should it be free ?. I know that when I had a Peugot the local dealer tried to charge me £15 but I walked out after he brought the code up on screen in front of me, and I saw it.

Cheers once again. (my local dealer is Conwy Landrover if anybody has had any dealing with them)

Reply to
StaffBull