Next Years event dates?

This was my initial motivation for making a stretch 6x6 101.

We did toy with the idea of a caravan, but we'd not use it enough to warrant the expense. Grumble, in most weather is fine. I will be building an awning for next years show season though, which will mean we have slightly more space to stretch out and allow the dog to be dog shaped rather than a bundle of fur :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

no, really?

Yummy...

Slipped up? You've posted a link to a cached page for a freely available, currently unchanged document. Where is the 'slip'?

I even removed your IP from the denied list - you don't need to use a caching server to see exactly what the caching server shows. You are an odd little man. Very odd, in fact.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

On or around 5/10/03 11:18 pm, Martyn Bailey using , in article ID snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, scribbled:

Oh yeah?

I couldn't get into 101fc.com earlier this evening....

And quit trying to ruin my spam-trapping devices, please! Or I'll revert to doing likewise for your good self....

And one more thing, next time you go about sending spam email about *that* site to people who you know darn well are in contact with me, you could do it anonymously so that I don't know it is you, you class one plonker you!

Enough of this nonsensical behaviour for one week. I'm off back to my studies. Next week your attitude had better change, or things *will* get nastier. I don't want to have to do it, but if you drive me too far I will, and that is a promise. So quit mentioning me altogether, full stop. Get it? You have one chance, one chance only. Grab it, it's for the sake of everyone here on this NG.

I repeat - STOP mentioning my name in your newsgroup/email postings. I don't really care at this stage what you do with *that* site, but in order to get back to some sense of normality on this NG you have to do this now. You've had your fun, we all know what has happened, and we all know your feelings and beliefs towards me at this stage, fine. It would seriously assist me greatly if I could be permitted to get on with what I have to do regarding the community service etc. if you would just clam up for a long while about me. If it's of any use to you whatsoever, through the community service I am already receiving assistance for my problems, especially the AS. I do not have any sexual feelings towards minors, if I did then a recent session with a meeting I had with a professional as a part of the community service would have discovered it, it didn't, so there. Even you have quoted in your emails to me that you "do not believe that I pose any significant risk to children". For what it's worth, I don't necessarily have a problem with people being aware of what has happened regarding my past present or future, but I don't think your current methods are fair. Keep the site for as long as you are legally allowed to, but cease promoting it here. If you feel you want to tell someone about it do so discreetly, not that it is your job to be telling anybody IMHO (and the HO of my probation officer and local police contact). Usenet is not the place to advertise such information. You simply must understand my frustration everytime I read one of your postings to see several links to *that* site, it is too much for me to handle and your continuing to do so is driving me around the bend, to be quite honest. I reckon I could honestly blame you if I decided to retaliate in some way. It's not helping one bit, in fact you are hindering every single thing I am trying to do at the moment. It can be likened to bullying of the most serious nature. I can assure you that the very last thing I would do at this stage would be to get involved with any minor anywhere, especially at LR events. Any contact I have with minors will be strictly supervised at all times. I do not have a problem with this. The relatively few LR events that I shall be going to next year are for all of us to enjoy our Land Rovers. Your comments to the Billing organisers earlier this year were not helpful - I have had to explain my position to them several times and back them up with documentation (something that is still in progress). If you ever, ever pull a stunt like that again I feel like saying I won't be responsible for my subsequent actions. One final thing - you are in serious danger of being prosecuted for harassment as things stand at the moment (either by police or by myself in a private action). I have no direct wish to see you in jail or even in a courtroom as I doubt that would have much effect on anyone. I am sure you would wish to avoid the consequences of being in a similar situation to myself. You should also learn how to handle people with AS - i.e. Not the way you are handling me at present!

Footnote to everyone else: Sorry once again, but I just had to get the above off my chest. I would hope that you will read and take note of, and think about what I have said above. If you wish to comment please do so but don't inflame the situation any further. I say to Martyn give it a try for a few weeks and lets see if we can get this NG back to normal. I am quite happy to attempt to stay on topic so long as Martyn does the same and ceases mentioning my name or *that* site anywhere in his postings or emails. The same applies to everyone else. To put it in short - anytime I see mention of me in a bad way or mention of *that* site I am likely to cause disruption, otherwise things will be just fine.

Reply to
Llandrovers

Don't know what we'd do without an awning. As the kids have got bigger we have added a bedroom annexe to the awning as our caravan was only really built for 4. At the time when we bought it, we were only a 2 child family and the end bathroom was great. Between Bruce and myself we altered our awning from 1025cm to 950 - got an industrial lockstitch machine with feeders for taking heavy canvas work.

Reply to
Nikki

So getting back to the point that is of interest has any one got the dates for the Heritage Centre and Billing events yet?

Lee D

-- Project Percy - Jaguar 4.2 and Auto in to Series IIa 88 see it @

101Ambi '76 / IIa - Percy '64 / Rangie TD '90

alt.fan.landrover hall of fame -

Lee_D

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

[threats snipped]

There's nothing to 'get into' there. Never has been, just a holding page.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I've got Hanno at All Wheel Trim on the case of the actual awning. I just have to design the frame and have it made up. I'm going for something similar to the 'Easi-Awn' - i.e., it's unsupported. Although a good idea on a 90, this may take a little sorting for a

101!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

"Lee_D"

Billing is july 16-18 2004. I have booked for the week already!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (ex-Girlfriend, at the moment......) Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Cheers Simon :-)

My Diary is begining to fill up nicely :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D