OT: THanks for the sponsorship!

Hi all!

Just a quick thanks for the sponsorship! Pics of the stickered up vehicle at :

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Twas Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:48:09 +0000 (UTC) when "Neil Brownlee" put finger to keyboard producing:

I don't suppose you have any more of those alt.fan.landrover stickers....

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mr.Nice. at snipped-for-privacy@-nospam-clara.co.uk wrote on 22/2/04 12:30:

I was looking at that too, look nice on the side of my Rose.

Reply to
Rory Manton

If you want alt.fan.landrover stickers ... go see the man that can :

(also contact him through
Take a look at the mud-club web addresses on
theywill be similar prices Catch u l8r guys....!

Neil

Neil Brownlee