Removing decal

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good way to remove the green oval Landrover badge on the back of my Defender 110 that will leave the paintwork undamaged! It seems to be stuck on very firmly and I hesitate to start levering with a screwdriver!

Cheers,

Tony

Reply to
Tony Boyle

in article btk5vv$87np8$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-80747.news.uni-berlin.de, Tony Boyle at snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net wrote on 8/1/04 18:02:

Try heating it with a hairdryer annd peeling it off that way.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Nikki?

Reply to
Mother

Er...whats a hair dryer then?

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Leave it parked up on the street and the kids'll have nicked it in no time :-(

Ed

To reply, remove my appendix

Reply to
Ed

Probably the only bloody thing that does'nt fall off at some time !!

Reply to
Hirsty's

Too true - I want to bung a nice cast 'Station Wagon' one on mine but daren't take the old one off.

Reply to
pl.white