Suggestion : Cleaning the roof lining

Just thought it worthy of a mention, Sis scrubbed the roof liner in Jay-Lo with Oxi-Clean (Vanish ?) stuff in water and it's come up like new.

So anyone who has a similarly grimey roof liner in a SWB / LWB stationwagon get scrubbing!

;-)

Lee D

-- Project Percy - Jaguar 4.2 and Auto in to Series IIa 88 see it @

101Ambi '76 / IIa - Percy '64 / Rangie TD '90

alt.fan.landrover hall of fame -

Lee_D

I did one of the seats in the Disco with it a few weeks ago - just got to do the rest to match;-)

The other thing I used for cleaning the plastic/doorpanels/dash was Orange Glo - paste(similar to astonish) and the general degreaser spray. Came up like new. Both worked equally as well, but less mess after with the spray.

Reply to
Nikki