Tax exempt rebuilds - definitive answers?

Only if it's different. There may be an argument that since you can't get a 2.5 NA Diesel any more, a 200Tdi would be the best equivelent engine since it's Land Rover 2.5 4-cylinder. How much ice that would cut, who knows? (Let's assume that you don't know the LDV is the same, even if they are still available). Going from a 2¼ Petrol to V8 I'd guess wouldn't get you too far...... Thinking about it, the scheme doesn't mention non-availability, so I suppose you'd have to haggle.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

That would be just changing the engine for a "new" one of the same spec - no change in the points retained.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd