2010 Laguna 2.0 Dynamique tomtom

I am considering changing from my mondeo and getting Laguna Dynamique

2.0 Dci estate tomtom edition.

I have found one for sale but it has 81k on the clock.

Am I right to be concerned about a diesel car with this sort of mileage?

Are there any issues I should be aware of when test driving.

I will be using it for towing a caravan but do not do many miles the rest of the year prob less than 10k.

Thanks in advance for your help/comments.

_________________________________ 'Designer Wholesale Sunglasses'

cadeywillson

No you are not, spamming twit.

Can someone put a usenet death penalty on posts originating from the

*banter domain please?

TIA

Reply to
Adrian C

Mondeo '07 on quite good index 57, you would have buy Japanese to get better.

'00-'07 took a dive to a bit below average index 115
'96-'00 was OK index 76 but at 13 years old about used up.
Laguna '00-'08 index is a very poor 211 and they are getting worse with age
pre '00 were better index 118 but as with the mk1 Mondeo about used up

Peter Hill

No. It would be a far better buy than one with 18k on it.

Then don't buy a modern diesel with a particulate filter.

Reply to
Adrian