Corsa 1.5 td radiatr removal

Hi

I'm going to replace the rad on my Corsa 1.5 td 1997. The haynes manual instructs me to remove various parts from the front of the engine bay to gain access. Does anyone know i I can remove the rad by gaining access to it from removing the grill and bumper and removing it through the hole between bonnet and the body that holds the bumper?? Would this be a better method?

Many thanks to any replies

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Curtis

I don't know the Corsa in particular, but most rads these days rest in spigot locations at their base, and are only fixed at the top. It might be possible on the Corsa, but IMO it's highly improbable. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

I doubt it otherwise the Haynes manual would suggest your better idea.

The other issue - has the car got air con? If so its going to be pretty tight in there!

Reply to
dave F