Daihatsu Spares ?

Hi, Bought my wife an old - 1991 - Charade for a runaround - It seems to need a CV joint. Where would you go to get one ? Daihatsu reckon it comes as a whole shaft for £330 !

Thanks

Graham

Reply to
Graham2

Daihatsu are right, so your best bet would be you local motor factor.

Reply to
reg

Oh Dear -Time to start saving ! ;-0 Graham

Reply to
Graham2

Certainly. No offence intended, but why the hell choose *that* car of all very old cars?!

Reply to
David R

Ask the missus ! And lack of anything else around here.

Graham

Reply to
Graham2

Fair enough, just the old D-syndrome. No old daewoo or diahatsu from that era are worth recovering, at least we know who to blame if it implodes!

Reply to
David R

Thereagain he can probably get the entire driveshaft from the scrappys easily enough.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Duncan Wood ( snipped-for-privacy@dmx512.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

When did you last see a Charade of that age in a scrappy?

Reply to
Adrian