What An MOT Experience Today...

Except it won't because it was hot enough.

Actually I find fixing them works better.

Reply to
Conor

We've more clue than you, f****it.

Reply to
Conor

Bullshit.

Reply to
Conor

It'll get you 3 points though if you don't have one.

Take that as none then.

Reply to
Conor

Because it is irrelevent. And you've already stated what it is.

Reply to
Conor

err please explain how you come to that conclusion ?

Reply to
reg

So how do you expect your car to pass its emissions test next time round? The power of prayer?

All I can see from this long and pointless thread is that your crap old car failed its MOT but because YOU worked on it beforehand and YOU are clearly, in your own mind at least, a mechanical god so it therefore shouldn't have failed so instead of fixing it properly you are going to whinge and moan about the honesty of the MOT tester. To do anything else would imply admitting you didn't get it up to MOT pass standard in the first place and your ego can't cope with that possibility so you've invented an entire conspiracy theory to soften the blow.

You are an idiot. A f****it. An infected boil on the arse of usenet if not the whole of society.

If you actually knew anything about cars you would never have bought a Mk3 Fester in the first place. They rot like cabbage leaves in a compost heap. The switches all break. They wallow round corners like a galleon in a gale. Anyone with a brain would have bought a Mondeo, Golf, Focus, Reliant Robin or just about any other make of car in the world rather than the worst piece of shit to come out of Ford's corporate backside in the last 40 years.

-- Dave Baker

Reply to
Dave Baker

I thought he had a Fiesta, not a Mk V Escort OHV.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

"Conor"

-------------

Conor,

Actually, it is far from irrelevant in this case. I think it shows your experience in the motor trade is near zero. What I actually did in my posts was to give you a rough idea of its age, expressing this in 'years' and nothing more, please read the posts again.

John

Reply to
John

Troll confirmed

In your first post you said "Ford Fiesta MK3 1995" so was that the truth or a lie.

Just remember that you kept saying to me

Reply to
Jimmy

John ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Enlighten us, then - what does it matter when in 1995 your Mk 3 Fester was registered?

How would that affect the fail for the rear brakes not being up to scratch How would it affect the CO of damn near 0.5% against a target of 0.3%?

Reply to
Adrian

----------------

John

In fact, some are so keen in attempting to blame the vehicle (or not the testing station) for this vehicle not being issued with a test certificate, they have neglected to consider some basic rules within the MOT scheme, regarding emission testing. For example, not one person has yet asked what readings were obtained from the lambda.

John

Reply to
John

"Jimmy"

Reply to
John

"Adrian"

As providing the information to you clearly would not mean anything to you in your limited experience, what is the point?

John

Reply to
John

Any MOT testers out there with a Sun DGA 2500?

John

Reply to
John

John ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Because I'd like to learn.

Reply to
Adrian

John ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So what was it, then?

Nor have we asked whether the CO reading you give was from the natural idle or fast idle.

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian"

Thank you Adrian, someone noticed. Okay, the CO reading of 0.481 %/vol was provided from the first fast idle test. From the same fast idle test the lambda readings were 1.023.

John

Reply to
John

There was no need to ask, a CO reading of 0.481 at natural idle would be a pass.

Reply to
Jimmy

John wrote on Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:31:49 GMT:

OK. Now stop going on about how you haven't told us apparantly vital bits of information, and f*ck off.

Reply to
David Taylor