Clutch System on a Miata 1991

I am having a problem. I just installed a new Slave cylinder because my clutch master cylinder was leaking down and this site advised me that that was most likely the problem. Well, I can let it sit over night and the next morning the master cylinder is empty again. I am not seeing any fluid on the ground or anywhere around my car. What is the problem and where is the fluid going? This is frustrating to me and I am really confused. Thanks!!

Reply to
vanvalk via CarKB.com

WoW, that is weird, no indication of fluid anywhere, near a wheel (Bad wheel cylinder)?? Or anywhere near the car????

If it were me, time to take it to a reliable shop that you know/trust

If here in the States, go to cartalk.com (Click and Clack). There is a link for finding a recommend shop near/in your zip code.

Reply to
Jazz_Azz

Likely the leak is in the master cylinder. Look up under the dash where the push rod from the clutch pedal enters the master cylinder for signs of leakage.

Reply to
Chas Hurst