FS: - 2001 Miata LS - only 25k miles - $8,500.00

Guys, Personal issues are basically forcing me to sell my '01 Miata LS ASAP.

Here are some links to pictures I took this afternoon of the car. Sorry I didn't have time to wash it.

The car does have a Katrina title. No, it was not in the New Orleans flood. It was sitting on a Mazda dealers lot in Decatur Alabama (Way north Alabama) when Katrina hit. They basically paid off all of the cars carte blanc. I'm ok with it cause I got it cheap. :-)

I just brought her to my local Mazda dealer for a full inspection on the car. She passed with flying colors! (Of Course!)

I paid $10,200.00 for it in November of '06 without the hard top. She has a tan soft top and a black hard top. There's a small dent on the passenger side rear wheel well. It's very hard to see unless I point it out.

I'm asking $8,500.00 for it WITH the hard top. She currently has 25,000 miles. I also have a set of Black leather seat skins coming in next week. If the car sells first, I'll forward them to the new owner when they come in.

I'd prefer to sell her to someone from R.A.M.M or a local miata club. I want her to go to a good home. :-)

Thanks, WL Knight

Reply to
WL Knight

*sigh*

Oh, the car taxes here in Denmark are so unfair :-/

I paid $30,000 for a 1999 Miata 1.8 with close to 60K miles on the clock a little over 2 months ago and that was good buy!

Thumbs up. The Miata, or the MX-5 as it's called here in Europe, deserves a good home.

Kind regards Bruno

Reply to
Bruno

"WL Knight" wrote in news:8VFIh.26199$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe18.lga:

Looks like a heck of a deal to me.. unfortunately I'm not in the market myself. Out of curiosity tho, what happened to the Mazda logo on the nose?

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Hughes