Radio Code?

Just bought a real clean low mileage Miata. Only problem so far is the radio, the CD works but the radio doesn't seem to come on. Could thid be a code problem from having a dead battery? If so how do I find the radio code? Thank You

Dale P.......

Reply to
Dale Peterson

Lanny Chambers

You might also check out this info on a common problem with the stock Miata radio:

Gus

Reply to
Gus

Thank you, I think this is the problem. Dale P.............

Reply to
Dale Peterson