Fiat Sceicento Sporting

So you're not denying it robs the car of bhp, then?

The Ka *could* have been so good - they should have stuck with the round headlamps of the show car, slimmed down the arse, properly rust proofed it and fitted a 1.25 Zetec 16v from the start.

Reply to
SteveH

PAS on anything over 1 tonne and/or over 185 section front tyres.

Add to that AC, ABS and stability control (or at least advanced traction control). Oh and airbags / tensioners.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The Primera arrived when the 75 was in having some bits done and I was working 180 miles from where I lived.

The Passat is there because I can't buy a 156 for £2k, and refuse to suffer the depreciation hit I'd take buying a nice one for £3k and putting 30k miles / year on it.

FWIW, I used a Cinq to do 35k miles in the first year we owned it. Never again, and this is true for all small cars. Yet another reason for the Passat, it's very big and very comfy for what I do. I've driven the the

156 to and from work, and found it frustrating as you have to keep the TSpark engine revving to get the same level of performance you do from the 1.8T. I could solve that with a 156 V6, but anything under 30mpg comes out of my pocket and not my expenses.

And, yes, a 16 year old 75 is getting to the stage of being too fragile for the commute. But it's going to make a cracking mountain road car.

Oh, ffs! I don't even know why I'm continuing a thread like this with someone who's owned such motoring masterpieces you have.

Reply to
SteveH

Erm, but she doesn't have a fat arse, and nor is she too curvy.

I bloody would, anyway... and even let her lick it clean afterwards.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Dirty old git ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

"I'm sorry... I've just come (1)..."

(1) ...and look, it's all up your back, and in your hair (2). (2) ...Ms Emma Bunton, that is, not you!

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Nope. Ford used shorter gearing for the UK specification models.

Of course, it only makes a significant reduction in power when the wheel is being turned! ;)

Reply to
DervMan

Bodge.

Reply to
SteveH

Motoring masterpieces like Festers and Cinqs you mean?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You're forgetting the 3 classic Alfas and my Spider. Not to mention the ultimate mid-sized executive sports saloon that currently sits on the drive.

Reply to
SteveH

Ah yes, the Italian factor. I wasn't forgetting them, I was trying to let you forget. (c;

"So you've got rid of the Fiesta/Cinquecento and bought a 33/75/Spider?" "..." "Sir frying pan, this is Mr Fire."

Well I never, so there is. I bet Dervy has a bigger penis though.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Can he better built like an alp and ridged like a toblerone?

Reply to
SteveH

Dude, one of us really needs to go to bed. I've read that sentence at least 5 times now and I still can't get it to make sense.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

*whoooosh*

You've not watched much Swiss Toni, then?

Reply to
SteveH

I think I got it to make sense now.

Truth is, I can't answer honestly till I've seen both your penises.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You're strange.

Reply to
SteveH

Well, Ronny did set up the Gallery....

Oh god no.... let's not go down this road, please.....

Please?

Reply to
DanTXD

And ginger nuts are so unappetising at this time of the evening ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Each to their own.

Douglas