FS Pug 205 19 Gti

Sorry I'm off topic

I need to sell my Winter Project.

Pug 205 19 Gti - Possible Mi16 engine with it. Please e-mail me snipped-for-privacy@TRAPyahoo.co.uk for further details

Sorry, but it must go quickly or my boss will have it towed, it's MUCH too good for that.

Thanks

-- pugforsale

Details in here, such as price, location, colour, MOT / tax, would help...

-- Jackh

Reply to
JackH

Don't want to clutter up the newsgroup with unwelcome off-topic sale ads. Anyone interested, please use the e-mail and ask your questions. No pics as yet, but ask for them, and I'll get some Monday night. Please remove spam trap from email address.

Thanks

Well you've done that by posting it in the first place. People aren't overly fussed if you put "OT:" at the beginning of the subject line.

If you're going to bother posting an advert, why not just post a few basic details, to save people wasting their time and yours in responding, when it might not be what they're after?

-- Tell me your birthday!

Called Pete? Join The Pete Collective NOW at

AstraVanMan

Exactly - a price at the very least, is always a given if you expect people to show any interest.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

There's a reason why someone might. They want to advertise but not to subscribe to and trog through the newsgroup reading replies on all threads.

Although in these days of easy temporary and free webspace it would be best to put pictures and / or details on there and link to it, having read the charter and complied with it.

Reply to
Questions

OK guys, hands up, I've handled this wrong.

I can't point you all to any free web-space as I am a computer numpty. I don't want to avoid reading the newsgroups, as I run through them regularly. I rarely post, as there are many out there who have far more knowledge than me and many more who say that they do, plus the trolls. I was just posting with what I thought would be minimum offence to the group.

I'm in no position to hold out for price as I want the car gone ASAP, but anyone turning up with £500 would walk away with the car and 16v engine.

As before, email me for details snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk pictures should be available from tonight. I can't post them anywhere as I wouldn't know where or how, but I will email them to any interested people.

Apologies.

You can sign up for a free account with

and upload the pics to there.

Reply to
SteveH

You're getting there. Might be worth breifly mentioning what sort of condition the car's in, age/registration, any MOT/tax that might be on it, condition of tyres, exhaust etc, that sort of thing.