GRRRR insurance!

Do you know whether they will cover modified vehicles? Can't be bothered phoning them with the 100 questions before they say no.

Reply to
Johnny

Yes, although they are quite vague (read clueless) and will probably add a fair bit on. I had a cheap set of Pug alloys on my car and they whacked £100 onto the price. But when i asked them about upgrading my brakes they said they didnt care.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

drive and didn't seem to care

Adrian Flux covered me age 21 on a 1991 5.0 V8 Trans-Am, ~£900 FC with 2 years NCB. Pretty good I thought, never had to try and claim anything yet tho...

Reply to
<a>

changed there policy, won't take on anyone under 25 now except for previous customers renewing :(

Reply to
Vamp

That's the spirit ! :)

Reply to
Lordy

nope because 'it's to

grand! but it is a group

Have you tried Dorset Insurance, vamp? I think they do the MR2 Owners Club scheme aswell as the Celica Club scheme (my policy has the MR2 Owners Club logo at the top!). Gotta be worth a go... they're pretty mod/import friendly too.

Reply to
Simon Burrows

nope because 'it's to

grand! but it is a group

Have you tried Dorset Insurance, vamp? I think they do the MR2 Owners Club scheme aswell as the Celica Club scheme (my policy has the MR2 Owners Club logo at the top!). Gotta be worth a go... they're pretty mod/import friendly too.

Reply to
Simon Burrows

previous customers renewing :(

Eh? I did an online quote a couple of days ago and it was fine

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

tried them and to be honest i dunno why they bother, come up more exspensive than others!

don't care much for mods and free track cover mind...

Reply to
Vamp