I's gone chavvy, innit

I'd go for 1200kg at a guess. (googles. 1234kg :-) ) That's the lightweight version too...

Reply to
Clive George

But it's all ok, you're all missing the point, I have a START button :-D

Reply to
DanB

Oh and it's hugely BRIGHT YELLOW :D:D:D

Reply to
DanB

*JESUS*.

That's one heavy little bastard innit?

27kg more than an RS500 Cosworth, in fact.
Reply to
Pete M

Fuck me, that's the same weight as an Alfa 75 V6.

Reply to
SteveH

You have a bright yellow start button?

Reply to
Pete M

And looks like it was designed by a Ripspeed employee :-P

Reply to
SteveH

More importantly, what's the point of a start button without keyless entry?

Reply to
SteveH

To give Renault their due, it's about 1500kg lighter than a Mk5 Golf :-p

Reply to
Pete M

It'll have one of those little keycard things. Don't get me started on those.

Reply to
Pete M

Fair comment, but it's a lot smaller than a MkV Golf, too.....

How does it compare with the weight of a Polo or an Ibiza?

Reply to
SteveH

50 Kg heavier than a Polo GTi. That'll be the weight of the start button :-)
Reply to
Pete M

Nah, this is the pikey one with the dash and equipment from the poverty model.....

Reply to
SteveH

No it's not. Keyless entry standard on the F1, which is the full fat model.

Enjoy a nice bowl of fail flakes on me :-)

Reply to
DanB

To be fair the polo GTi, the new one, is an appauling heap of shit that actually WOULD understeer off into the ditch.

Reply to
DanB

I thought you were going for the 'hard' version, not the soft luxury one?

Which means all weight comparisons are now screwed, as we've not been quoting the lardy soft version's weight.

Reply to
SteveH

I don't see anyone disagreeing with that :-)

Reply to
Pete M

Heh.

No doubt it would understeer off into a ditch, which is why I suggested comparing it with an Ibiza.....

Reply to
SteveH

The 'hardcore' version - is a whopping 20kg lighter - without aircon, which of course, I would've added. So the actual difference would be what, 10kg?

And just to clarify, the starter button isn't yellow heh, the car is. Which actually was a £1,300 option. I haven't bought it new though, it's an 07 plate, can't buy the F1 new anymore as it was a limited run of 500. Pimp tints in the rear as standard too heh.

Reply to
DanB

But you'll see that monstrosity of a Ripspeed creation every day and know, deep in the back of your mind, that you could have bought a proper car for that kind of money :-P

Reply to
SteveH