just a little OT :)

(it's only being posted here to get the post count up, not for anyone to bid for it, but you do get to go out with the people from Kiss 100 for the eveinng, ut the drinks are on you :) )

Reply to
dojj

LOL 43 bids! who bids on this shit

Reply to
Vamp

The 43 bids is not what caught my attention. I was the current bid being 126 pounds. (Don't know the code for the euro dollar)

I mean damn go to the store by a shit load of paperclips for like a $1 and make one yourself. So stupid.

Goldie

Reply to
Goldie

there is a catch though a radio staion (kiss100) is doing the promo for this item and they have said that, with the precceds they are going to go out on the lash with it and you can come along ;) and you get a signed authentication certificate with it to say where it came from :)

i'm tempted myself :)

Reply to
dojj

Oh well okay, that all makes since now. I was like WTF 126 for paper clips...lol. I think I would do it too if I was over there.

Goldie

Reply to
Goldie

look again