LPG

Can't agree there.

Even ones freshly picked from the garden _still_ have that disgusting sprouty taste. The foot has come down regarding sprouts & parsnips this year. If you want 'em, you can have 'em. Don't expect me to eat their little packages of boiled & roasted evil.

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

lol is that like a blue veined tube steak?

Reply to
Theo

I agree on the sprouts, but the missus will be eating hers (and my share :) ) with Gusto.

We shall both be eating the roasted Parsnips and garlic, nicely caramelised, to add a certain sweetness.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

LOL, not a lot LOL

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Recycled vegetable oil? That's still expensive when compared to red diesel...

-- James

Reply to
James

HAHAHA