LPG conversion - chicken and egg runaround

Perhaps you should get that copyrighted, because in my bachelor's degree, my master's degree and my doctoral degree research, I've never come across this (or any) reference by Tooolstocare.

Best do it before someone steals your idea.

Reply to
Mack A. Damia

In article , on Sat, 19 Jul

2008, Toooldtocare wrote

Which bit were you WTFing - the concept itself of an adolescent culture, or the idea that it was created by compulsory schooling?

Reply to
J. P. Gilliver (John)