Mutant CD player for SALE

Mutant MT1105USB CD/MP3/MMC/SD/USB Pre-out for amplifier Plays CD and MP3/WMA discs USB port can be used to connect pendrive into headunit and play MP3's

4 channel outlet 50 watt x 4 (RMS) Remote Control Detachable facia Flip down facia for CD insert Funky design with blue LED lights

Has been used but only for 3 months I am selling it due to selling car Instruction booklet included + facia carrier case + aerial converter

Asking price =A380 (P+P included) ONO

Available in the DERBY area (East Midlands) if you prefer to collect.

If you are interested please contact me through this email address: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
dandaman2234

Bwhahahahaha.

That's the kind of thing you can buy from eBuyer for under 50 quid.

Fuck off with your overpriced tat, f****it.

Reply to
SteveH

Or Aldi for £39.99 :)

Reply to
Tony Bond

In fact, that exact model can be bought for £59.99 from any number of online car audio retailers.

Reply to
SteveH

Excuse me!

Mutant is an up-coming brand. That CD player is worth every penny ALDI...come on, don't take the piss.

Its not even available on ebuyer so you must be blind or delusional!

Reply to
dandaman2234

Iridium

That exact model isn't - but similar spec. Taiwanese s**te is.

But you can buy this one:

For less than your second hand version.

Take your overpriced chav tat and stick it up your arse.

Reply to
SteveH

Depresion

This is directed towards SteveH:

No, up yours (it'll be easier to shove it up your arse coz its bigger).

Knob Head!

Reply to
dandaman2234

My work here is done.

Reply to
SteveH

So it's down to postage then :-) Either way, the OP should maybe re-consider his asking price by about 50%...

Reply to
Iridium

Can you keep your anal insertion fantasies confined to email please?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

One assumes you'd like to be CC'd in yea?

Reply to
Iridium

Would it give you gratification to think so?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Do you like the idea of that ;-) ?

Reply to
Iridium

You're excused; you're obviously a thick f****it for buying one of these generic shithouse brand headunits in the first place, so we'll make allowances for your misguided crusade.

I got offered one of their amps the other day.

Like new it was, =A310 boxed.

I wouldn't use anything that low rent in any of my own cars, and I'd have been embarrassed to have sold it on at a profit even to a moron of your calibre.

He's not - it's exactly the kind of s**te they, Lidl and other haunts of the terminally thick pikey (such as mail order catalogues), sell.

The branding may change, but it's the same shit reheated...=20

--=20 JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

You mean this one?

cockjockey?

Reply to
Elder

i got a sony one for that haha

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah, but you can buy his Mutant one (which aren't that bad TBH, they do a lot of soundoffs and shit if you are into it) from the makers own shop site, new, for what he is asking used.

Reply to
Elder

Hahahahahaha! This thread has me in stitches.

Reply to
DervMan