(ot) FAO ADSL users.

in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Carl Smith slurred :

But he said £100 _extra_ bonus

Reply to
Albert T Cone

You've not bought a pint in central london for a while have you?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

No. Not lived round there for many many years.

Pint of Stella @ Carbrook Hall in Sheffield is £2.50. Which is fine. Bristol prices did not seem too bad - but then I was drinking funny beer down there. Where I live seems to be around the 2.50 mark,...

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

I gathered that. but at 22 i'm hardly likely to be pulling in consultancy money.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

at last!

my point was that it was 100 quid extra in my pay packet for nothing.

Who can grumble at that?

Reply to
Mason

I was at 21...

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

well we cant all be...

i'm not on bad money. It *will* get better.

it pays a mortgage,bills,cars,dogs,woman etc :o)

it'll do me

Reply to
Mason

consultancy

you pay dogs and a woman.

Reply to
Mike Hunt

It pays for them yes....

dogs need feeding and woman need...well shoes and things from what I can gather.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

"Mason" wrote

Granted

Yes but they also tend to work these days and well, they can buy their own bloody shoes then can't they.

What were women thinking when they demanded the right to work just as much as men? The 9-5 sucks! I think it was a capitalist scam to boost the economy by instantly doubling the workforce.

Reply to
fishman

you'd think wouldnt you :o)

It would take the american military budget to keep my Mrs in shoes.

Reply to
Mason

"Mason" wrote

She's obviously walking too much, get her a car. My car cost less than a pair of Manolos :)

Reply to
fishman

oh for the simple life...

The BMW is hers...she only walks when we walk the dogs...

she just *really* likes shoes. she has some that have never been out of the box. not even once.

Reply to
Mason

My wife is afflicted with illness this too. Most annoying when she spends £50+ on a pair and never ever wears them.

Reply to
Carl Smith

There must be £300 quids worth of un-worn shoes in our house.

The labrador helps out occasionally by eating any she leaves lying around but that just induces a shopping spree.

Mason

Reply to
Mason