What shall I do

Buy it!

REMUS

expensive, too tidy and its automatic!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Too expensive, too tidy and its automatic! Yeah it was at £200(ish) with 3-4 hours left when I looked, automatics are a bonus when you get into your price band because i assume less people want them, so you could get one with a nice body and engine (an automatic is less likely to have been thrashed obviously) for your price band.

Reply to
REMUS

Fuck it, just put a V8 in a Punto, or even a VR6 in a MkII Golf.

Only a few bolts, innit......

Reply to
SteveH

I suggest you better go and look up a guide on how to convert a mk2 to vr6 power and something similar on how to create a v8 defender...

You have no scope for imagination, I guess thats why you work in retail innit.... And why you troll a modification group, when you don't own anything modfied, innit....

Reply to
REMUS

My modded car is back from the spanner monkey on Thursday, thank you very much.

Reply to
SteveH

oo! I look forward to it! :)

What have you had done, or is it a suprise?

Reply to
REMUS

Some quite tasty shocks and decent brake pads.

Martini stripes come later. With a white 75 it would be rude not to.

Reply to
SteveH

Like this?

I imagine an accurate set will not be in any shape or form, cheap!

Does your car have the same body kit?

Reply to
REMUS

That's a 155, anyway.

I'm going for the Delta Martini look, 'cos it's easier and cheaper to apply.

For pics of my car, see my sig.

Reply to
SteveH

4)BX 8v GTi. £300 and an adventure coming to collect. Similar to 205 in some ways, exciting new hydropneumagics to contend with, pimptastic lever for making car go up and down. Plus, its not 1) and 2) which you've quite blatently done already.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Here's a mad idea. Carl could deliver the Sierra up to Rob (it can't be

*too* bad on a run, can it? :-)), and he could buy your BX and come back in it!
Reply to
AstraVanMan

As long as the road had no corners.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

What do you consider old?

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

0-3 years is new.

3-5 years is, er, midlife.

So the way I see it, anything

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
SteveH

Well, it's sold now.

And guess where it's off to......

It's going to become a 'Ring Edition', which is rather cool.

Reply to
SteveH

Yeah, still like the idea of it, but have decided I want another Volvo. Have now worked out the brake upgrade - Volvo 480 vented calipers/pads with Vauxhall Carlton 246mm discs. Hopefully will be able to find a set of 2nd hand calipers, if not they're only £40 from GSF new (plus a big surcharge though). Plus a bit of air ducting and should be OK. Just gotta find one now!

What does that mean?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

There's a race driving school at the Nurburgring that run a fleet of Alfa 75 TSparks, as they reckon they're the best balanced RWD car for their purposes.

Reply to
SteveH

I didn't really finish that, did I?

Well, my mate's 75 has just been snapped up by a connection in the Wop car scene who's just landed a job with them as an instructor. They're mega-busy and after some more cars.

Reply to
SteveH