What shall I do

So why did you buy a 406 Coupe when the design's been around 7 years?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yet you still paid £8k for a tarted up version of a French repmobile whose model had just been replaced, which should push values down even further?

Still, it's your money, your choice, and you've got a well specced car that you like, at a good price relative to what they go for, so I think we should all stop this silly playground stuff and be nice to each other. In a roundabout way, we're all right in our own unique way, so let's just agree to disagree.

But the colour of that leather is *minging*

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Maybe not, you'r description of it was utter nonsense.

I do and I will.

Pah, big car = use the verge as well as the road :) Besides, there was no damage!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Met. Understood. Decided not to rise to it :)

Reply to
Nom

Same reasons I bought all my other cars that had been around for about 10 years !

You seem to have me pegged as a buyer of new cars or something :)

Reply to
Nom

Yep, exactly that.

I'm not sure I understand the issue here :)

Exactly the point I've been trying to make all along !

I have no idea why nobody else can understand, but well done AstraVanMan :D

Reply to
Nom

What ?

You seriously want me to leave the car modification group, which I've used for many many years, because I don't follow the views of the folk in uk.rec.DRIVING ?

Reply to
Nom

I understand perfectly. But its still fun taking the piss, as you do with my cars.

Maybe you should lighten up a bit, and stop being a miserable old git! :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Did you not see the smiley? Have you just come back from a humour bypass op or sommat? :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Touché :)

Nah, I'm feeling particularly miserable-old-git at the moment :)

Reply to
Nom

Aye, but I obviously didn't attach the right meaning to it !!!

No, I'm just exceedingly tired and grumpy right now :)

Reply to
Nom

Well, he /has/ got a Peugeot Calibra...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Duly noted. I know who I can have great fun winding up this evening!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Does he like it? Or is that why hes miserable?

Reply to
Burgermans other computer

Ah dude that's low...

Reply to
DanTXD

So why bother with the overpriced shrunk down french repmobile? Surely a Perodua Nippa would have been a perfectly acceptable way of getting to where you need to go if you don't need a pleasurable experience?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp