Wonder what this will fetch, looks quite tidy for the miles.

LPG sounds nice. Looks like an injection LPG kit too.

Reply to
Elder

Does indeed look to be multi point.

I reckon it'll go for about £1400.

Reply to
Pete M

Oh go on Carl, you know you want to :-)

suits you sir

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I wish I had the readies sitting there now. With petrol dropping and LPG being cheap still that is the perfect winter barge. Granted I would need to service it in about 3 months and I imagine that wouldn't be cheap no matter what he says about £200.

It even has a years ticket and falls into the normal £185 a year road tax.

Reply to
Elder

Its having the readies and needing to find a buyer for the Saab that is the problem. I don't have room for two. It was a nightmare when I bought the saab and we didn't have a neighbour then so there was just about room for two.

Reply to
Elder

millege makes me a bit Ekkk but an LPG one would be nice, be tempted with an LPG LS400 myself VERY tempted!

Reply to
Vamp

With full history that really is barely run in. They are so understressed. Even the 280BHP vvti ones are only 70bhp per litre.

Reply to
Elder

The engine may well be bob-on, but the rest of the bits might be very tired by now, suspension parts, drive-train etc don't last forever. I know it might be fine and run perfect for the time you have it till you get shot of it, but of cost, it might not.

Reply to
DanB

Have you seen a lexus service schedule. You get a hell of a lot checked at service time. And that car has a full history with receipts.

Reply to
Elder