Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Quote Me Happy...."
So all I have to do to get insured is to call Norwich Union Direct and say "yeah, it's a hatch-back" ? That will save me a few quid not having to declare the rest. lol.
28
28

Nice Wheels.
11
11

Oooh, look what Ecosse have for sale...
buy it :D
19
19

Clear indicators for Saab 900
Chaps, does anyone know if it's possible to get clear indicator/sidelight units for an 1988 Saab 900? If so, where from.. cheers Mike
17
17

I like Pugs,lol, what about ....
A 306 with either a 406 3ltr V6 or SRI Turbo? Or maybe even a Mi16 if i can find one, has any one ever done this? Cos im not a mechanic, so its a new field for me :)
21
21

I'm getting frustrated ;-)
I'm now 2 weeks into my search for a 33 replacement.... and so far have not even come close to buying a car :-( Latest one was a 155 2lt 16v TS. Looked pretty good with sportspack and nice black...
75
75

Ping: DOJJ
Greetings! Do you have any piccies of your stand on Sunday last? My camera went krazy that day, maybe it got hot, and I'd like some Sierras for my website report on Interford . . . . if you want to...

Re: Discs & Drums
No, the rear brakes don't do nearly as much work as the fronts - in the scenario you describe the fronts would get hotter. I would not expect you to need to do much braking descending between 10 and...
66
66

sooty exhaust
is a sooty exhaust a sign that you should be running coller or hotter spark plugs on a turbo car?
5
5

Re: I think im gonna sell my pug :(
You don't want an XR2i then .... was about to say that :) dont do it m8 2i's are the biggest bucket of shite you can get :) trust me been there done that several time does it have to be a hatch?...
6
6

Re: see you all in a week
being single after 7yrs sucks tbh, but maybe this might perk me up a bit hehe, cheers Andy :P Ronny
1
1

Re: ford fiesta
"It's not for me, it's for a mate", oh aye ;-)
1
1

power flow
hi what does every one think of the power flow exhausts any good for performance or should i go for another company??
4
4

Forged Piston Clearances
Keep gettin a few different answers to this one... Gettin me block bored for me new forged pistons and need to what sort of clearances i'd need for them. Any ideas? -- Chet
3
3

Re: Stereos and Steering Wheel Controls
Autoleads are the peeps to speak to - phone em up and ask.
1
1