Another would be ricer saved from a terrible fate!

Sold my old '87 LX hatch tonight. Friend of my neighbour wanted a car for him and his 15 year old son to tear apart and rebuild together. I'm dropping it off next Tuesday. His father is an old time gearhead and obviously doesn't want his son driving no "Bling Bling" Of course they immediately gravitated to my '67 coupe but I said fix the '87 up first then you might be able to tackle the disaster that is my '67! Regardless no Honda for this boy! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

no "Bling Bling"

'87 up first then

Honda for this boy!

He'll probably give in to peer pressure and rice it anyway once he's old enough to drive. Unfortunately, it's what kids do. As a teenager, I'm sorry to say that I riced a car. And no, it wasn't any of my Hondas. It was a '78 Mustang II. I don't believe the word "rice" was widely used yet and I don't know what it was called back then.

But at least I had a pretty good 8-track collection to listen to in my pimpin' ride (i.e. anything and everything Rush, early Journey, etc.). Now it's rice AND rap and they both suck ass!

Reply to
Mark Gonzales