Worse then a ricer !!

Saw a ninja ricer type motorcycle this afternoon. It was all decked out in fur. Every bit of it was covered in a spotted fur except the wheels.

Ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Randy

RSMEINER

There is a reason- the plastic replacement panels are extremely expensive, so some folks just cover them with cheap fake fur. There are several moo-cow bikes in my little town.

Freddy

RSME>

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

Yep....we've got a leopard one here in NW Florida too....butt ugly !!!!

Susan

74 Std "Betty"

Reply to
Susan S.

It looked like something my cat drug home, ate, choked up and then tried to bury in the litter box.

Randy

RSMEINER

i saw a ricerbike covered in material (vinyl, i think) that looked like snakeskin... different, but still ugly in a way.

Reply to
dragenwagen