2000-2003 Maxima commercials

For those who don't know,

has a few Maxima 2000+ TV commercials to d/l or view.

I had been looking for those since I bought my 2K Maxima SE 5-spd in June.

My favorites are Sunset, Grim Reaper and the Peeling Paint. Honorable mention to the Shuttle Liftoff and UFO versions.

Hmm, should I trade up to a 255HP 2K2/2K3 from my 2K 222HP? 8-)

Reply to
Mike

My favorite was the one that used The Smiths tune "How Soon is now" ,

Showing the Max screaming across the desert

Morrisey Rocks !

Reply to
NissTech

If the 2k2/2K3 is a 6-speed? Hell yeah!:) No question.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Nice! I pulled 'em all down.

I'm still looking for the one that had 500 miles between point a&b yet zero stops for gas. That's so I can cringe when both my former 2000 SE 5spd and current 2002 GLE auto continue to get only 300 miles per tank.

Mike wrote:

Reply to
Pat

I used to regularly get mid to high 400s of miles per tank on road trips. I've gotten

470 or more, but I don't remember the max. '95 automatic. Best cruising range of any vehicle I've owned, largely due to the gas tank size.
Reply to
David

Reply to
Pat

I bet theres a good reason you can't find that one. if I found it I'd have a nice false advertizing case on my hands, lol

Reply to
habibe99
95 Maxima.

I get better gas mileage speeding, so now I drive everywhere at 200KM/hour.

Just joking, about the speeding everywhere. I do get better gas mileage at high speed, but I also make sure my tires are all properly inflated too before doing this.

I find that if pressure is down by 3 or 4 PSI on one or more tires I loose about 35 to 50 kilos of distance between fillups. SO it seems to me that instead of running around like an idiot trying to find the cheapest gas, I can get the same savings of a few cents a litre just be keeping my tire pressures at nominal, and it's safer too.

Reply to
Richard Tomkins